Views: 1895 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-21 Origin: Site
The burner of gas fired boiler is an important equipment of gas fired boiler, which is composed of five parts: air supply system, ignition system, monitoring system, fuel system and electric control system. It is responsible for gas combustion and provides heat source for the boiler. As an electromechanical equipment with high degree of automation, some faults may occur during the use of gas boiler burners, which need to be repaired and solved in time:
1. Switch on the power, press Start, and the motor does not rotate
(1) Locking due to insufficient air pressure; Adjust the air pressure to the specified value.
(2) If the solenoid valve is not tight and the connector leaks, check and lock it; Clean or repair the solenoid valve pipe connector.
(3) Open circuit of thermal relay; Press reset to check whether the element is damaged and the motor current.
(4) At least one of the conditional circuits fails (water level, pressure, temperature and whether the programmable controller is powered on for starting); Check whether the water level, pressure and temperature exceed the limit.
2. The front purging is normal after startup, but the ignition fails
(1) In case of insufficient electricity, fire and gas, check the circuit and repair it.
(2) The solenoid valve does not work (main valve, ignition valve); Renew.
(3) The solenoid valve is burnt out; Renew.
(4) Unstable air pressure; Adjust the air pressure to the specified value.
(5) The air volume is too large; Reduce the air distribution and the opening of the air valve.
3. Ignition failure, normal air pressure, power on but no ignition
(1) Ignition transformer is burnt out; Renew.
(2) High voltage wire is damaged or falls off; Reinstall or replace.
(3) The clearance is too large or too small, and the relative size of the ignition rod position; Adjust the position.
(4) The electrode is broken or short circuited to the ground; Reinstall or replace.
4. Shut down within 5 seconds after ignition
(1) The air pressure is insufficient, the pressure drop is too large, and the air supply flow is too small; Readjust the air pressure and clean the filter screen.
(2) The air volume is too small, the combustion is insufficient, and the smoke color is thick; Adjust the air volume.
(3) The air volume is too large, resulting in white air; Adjust the air volume.
5. Emit white smoke
(1) The air volume is too small; Turn down the damper.
(2) The air humidity is too high; Reduce the air volume appropriately and increase the air inlet temperature.
(3) The exhaust gas temperature is low; Take measures to increase the exhaust gas temperature.
6. The damper stops under control
The switch signal of damper position is not fed back to the program signal; Check whether the air door wiring is loose or the switch is out of order.
7. Burner motor does not rotate
(1) No voltage; Connect the circuit.
(2) The fuse is damaged; Replace the fuse.
(3) Motor failure; Repair.
(4) Interruption of control circuit; Look for the disconnection point and touch or disconnect the regulator or monitor.
(5) Gas transmission interruption; Open the ball valve and notify the gas management organization in case of insufficient gas for a long time.
(6) Control failure; Replace.
(7) Contactor does not work; Manual reset verification.
(8) Thermal relay is damaged; Replace the thermal relay.
8. The burner motor runs but stops after pre purging
(1) Air pressure switch failure; Replace.
(2) The pressure switch is polluted and the pipeline is blocked; Clean.
(3) The solenoid valve is not sealed; Repair or replace the solenoid valve.
9. The burner motor is running, the voltage is applied to the controller terminal 16, there is no ignition, and the fault shutdown occurs later
(1) The ignition electrode distance is too large; Adjust the electrode spacing.
(2) Contaminated; Clean.
(3) Ignition electrode or circuit grounding; Remove the grounding and replace the damaged electrode or cable.
(4) Ignition transformer failure; Replace the ignition transformer.
10. The motor is running, the ignition is normal, but the fault shuts down later
The solenoid valve is not opened because the solenoid valve coil is damaged or the cable is broken; Replace the solenoid valve or eliminate the problem that the circuit is blocked, and check the voltage on terminal 17.
The above is Jiangsu Sifang Boiler's answer to this question. If you have any questions about other boiler related issues, please consult Jiangsu Sifang Boiler's online customer service or call 0516-85871846 or 0516-85532705. Jiangsu Sifang Boiler's professional technicians will answer your questions in time.