Views: 1895 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-25 Origin: Site
Waste heat boilers are boilers that use the waste heat from the exhaust gases, waste materials or waste liquids from various industrial processes and the heat generated from the combustion of combustible materials. Waste heat boilers are widely used in non-ferrous smelting, ferrous smelting, chemical industry, building materials, paper making, solid waste and other industries with the following characteristics: unstable heat load, corrosive flue gas, high dust content of flue gas, strong adhesive flue gas and easy wear of heating surface and so on.
Gas fired boilers have different models and types. Parameters of different types of gas fired boilers are also different. Generally, they mainly include boiler capacity, pressure, temperature, evaporation capacity, power and other parameters, which directly affect the performance of gas fired boilers. When selecting gas fired boilers, steam boilers should consider the parameters of rated evaporation capacity, rated steam pressure, steam temperature and feed water temperature. Hot water boilers should consider the parameters of rated thermal power, rated outlet pressure Outlet water temperature, inlet water temperature and other parameters.
The parameters of gas fired boiler will directly affect its performance
1. Boiler capacity: the unit of gas steam boiler is expressed in ton/hour; Gas fired hot water boiler is expressed in MW/h.
2. Pressure: the unit is MPa, which represents the pressure of gas fired boiler, including steam pressure and water outlet pressure.
3. Temperature: gas steam boiler refers to steam (or superheated steam) temperature, and hot water boiler is expressed by outlet temperature and return water temperature.
4. Evaporation capacity: the amount of steam generated per hour by the gas fired boiler under long-term continuous operation on the premise of ensuring safety
5. Power: generally expressed in kilowatts, it refers to the power consumption of gas fired boilers.
The above is Jiangsu Sifang Boiler's answer to this question. If you have any questions about other boiler related issues, please consult Jiangsu Sifang Boiler's online customer service or call 0516-85871846 or 0516-85532705. Jiangsu Sifang Boiler's professional technicians will answer your questions in time.